Training and Workshops
LGBT Domestic Abuse Workshop
The LGBT Domestic Abuse Partnership (DAP) runs a free workshop for LGBT people in London who have experienced or are experiencing domestic abuse, either from an intimate partner of family member.
Our trained group facilitators will provide you with a safe, non-judgmental place to help you work through the impact of both past and current abuse.
This workshop will focus on:
- Identifying what is an abusive relationship
- Looking at risk factors and safety planning
- Building and encouraging confidence, assertiveness and self esteem
- The importance of support networks and staying connected
- Recognising and understanding relationship patterns
The workshop will be held at a central London venue. Travel costs by public transport are available for participants on low incomes.
Get in touch with London Friend for more information: call 020 7833 1674 or email email@example.com.
The DAP is usually able to offer a free 1 hour workshop/presentation on LGBT experiences of domestic abuse to your organisation if you are based in London. For more information contact Peter Kelley: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7704 6767.