Funded by:

Twitter: galopuk
helpbuttonHow do I get help?

Ask yourself these questions:

Is someone hurting you? Is it someone in your family or someone you are going out with?

Are you a lesbian, a gay man or a bisexual person? Or are you a trans person?

Do you live, work or study in London?


If you said yes to these questions then we can help you!

Call us on 020 7704 2040

Or email us at:


If you are not LGBT but you need help we will put you in touch with another organisation, so give us a call.


Are you very scared that someone is going to hurt you right now?

Call the police on 999.


If you live outside of London, ring the National LGBT Domestic Abuse Helpline  on 0300 999 5428  (this is a freephone number).